Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Overbooked

I see it’s been almost a month since my last post. That doesn’t look promising.

Part of the problem is that I just have too much going on. There have been weeks where I had something going on every single night. Some things I have done since the last post are defrosting the freezer, attending music lessons, getting re-certified for first aid and CPR, packing green beans for the Oregon Food Bank, finishing three books, and learning more about extreme coupon-ing.

Some things I have meant to do but have not done include repainting the bathroom and replacing a couple things in it (well, it’s the shower drain and the toilet handle), fixing the door, creating entries for the Jelly Belly cupcake decorating contest, and taking my walk down Terwilliger. Plus, lots of blogging. I was pretty good about exercise, and on and off with scripture reading, but obviously there was no blogging.

At the same time, I have got to spend time with Karen, Jill, and Connie, and I will make time for other friends too. I have more things coming up.

Somewhere in all this there lies a balance, and finding it will be an amazing achievement when it happens.

20 minutes walking outside
Reading in June Ensign

No comments: