Monday, September 14, 2015

Everything is breaking

Still on the road.

Our second day in Hershey it was raining hard, and at one point my camera stopped working. I hoped drying it out would help, and I tried changing batteries and also hooking it up to the laptop. It's toast.

I think I got this camera in 2007. I definitely had it by 2008. I know it's old, and that people with cell phones take better concert pictures than I do, but we've had some good times and I really like taking pictures. I will feel better once I can confirm that the memory card is fine.

My Chromebook was newer, purchased in 2012. I really only use it for travel. It was starting to act up quite a bit on this trip. Last night looked bad, but I decided to let it sit overnight and see. It's dead too.

Obviously, this is not going to be great for my posting. This is our last hotel and it has a business center, so I can probably still write something up tomorrow morning and then we are home tomorrow night. Fortunately I did not really have anything saved on it, so this could be much worse. Still, it's a little sad, especially that I still need to cart them around to see if I can repair them.

My phone and glaucometer should hold out okay, but I think the rubber band for my hair may give out before I get home too.

No comments: