Thursday, August 27, 2026

I'm still here

I have previously mentioned both the difficulties in organizing content and in trying to finish my Masters degree, so it may not be too surprising that I have let this blog lapse.

I have been keeping up on the Saturday and Sunday blogs, but those are currently in series, and keeping them going is easier.

I did make an attempt to blog last Friday, as least getting back to the media postings, and my browser kept shutting down.

That seemed like a sign.

The break is going to go on at least a little longer. For one thing, I can't help feeling that if I get back on schedule a new catastrophe will rear up and I will have to rebuild all over again.

There are some pretty big ones lurking.

But I'm still here.

On the plus side, my current issue for school is trying to recruit mental health providers for my learning module. Algorithms being what they are, my feeds are flooded with offers for therapy.

So at least I've got that going for me. 

No comments: