Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Task: Christmas letter and cards

I can’t believe it’s already September tomorrow. Yes, when I was writing all of these down, I was trying to decide whether I would mail out cards, and whether I would write a letter. I ended up going mostly electronic, just to save money on postage really.

I like sending actual mail. I think there is a charm to a card that e-mail does not quite equal, but I was so tired and broke. (The tired part is why I almost did not even have a letter.)

I also have tended to bake every other year, but somehow the two years of unemployment put a damper on that too. Well, maybe this year. It’s funny how there is always something that can come up.

In this moment I feel good, and I have well wishes towards all. I don’t have a super amount of available time, and that only seems to be getting worse, so it could affect things, but it at least seems probable that I will be able to afford a book of stamps this year. Let’s hear it for employment!


Disco Sweat (20/70)
Wall-sits
Matthew 19 – Matthew 26

No comments: