Friday, June 10, 2011

Walk this way

I decided to start giving my daily steps instead of minutes exercised for a while.

Regence has various programs it does throughout the year, and we have just started the Summer Games, where we are tracking our steps via pedometers, so right now I am really focusing on my steps.

I am still doing periods of concentrated walking, because taking time to exercise is very important, but it is pretty much always going to be walking through July 17th, and I thought maybe it would be more interesting to see how many steps than how many minutes walking. Once the games are over, I hope to start working some biking and swimming into my exercise, especially now that I have a beautiful extra day off.

I don’t want to spend a lot of time on this, though, because I need to get into bed. Tomorrow is the Grand Floral Walk (four miles), and I want to get a good night’s rest.

12075 steps
2 Nephi 15 - 23

No comments: