Wednesday, November 16, 2016

The Snow White Selfie Shoot


Being a princess isn't all dancing around in long skirts and communing with nature. Often you are expected to develop artistic skills, making you more of an ornament to the court. Sketching and music are reasonable pursuits.


If you have a wicked stepmother, things are different. You may be expected to labor, with chores so difficult that it makes taking care of seven miners for room and board seem like a good deal. Fortunately, you can often get your animal friends to help you, or at least not get in the way.

Well, maybe not cats so much. Woodland creatures might work better.



But greyhounds are kind of like deer, right?

The witch with the apple looks awfully familiar. Is she really just my stepmother?


I thought apples were supposed to be good for you.


I was tired anyway.

I have to wake myself up, because there's still no prince.

Maybe that will be a different story.

No comments: