Tuesday, October 19, 2021

The surprise

Not quite two weeks ago, when I was writing about nutrition and listening to your body, I surprised myself:

https://sporkful.blogspot.com/2021/10/finding-your-power.html

The growth I have had has made me calmer and happier; I want that for other people. 

I am also aware that with more people with unprocessed issues raising children, those issues will be passed on. That is the sort of thing that can increase exponentially... people healing is just better on multiple levels.

I wasn't surprised that I ended up exhorting, but I thought it would be personal, for personal well-being. That's there, but also there is the appeal to heal so you can fight fascism. 

The fascists are really digging in; I just got called a paid leftist hack this morning. Still, previously my anti-fascism has been mainly informative, and it feels like I am being called toward organizing.

I don't yet know what all that will involve. It seems likely I will be asking people to do things more frequently.

You've been warned.

For the "hack" thing, I responded that I wished it paid, but maybe that would make it less meaningful. It does not pay either way; of that I am certain.


No comments: