Wednesday, May 05, 2021

A more direct approach

I will continue blogging, and I am glad to start seeing more conversation about the conservative push to take over school boards.

However, I don't feel that I am being very effective. 

I mean, I can hope that people will see it, but part of what is coming up for me is that I keep being advised which of my friends like these candidates' pages and comments.

Certainly, the comments and questions I submit just keep being deleted.

So today I am going to focus on writing directly to my personal associates about their votes.

My friend count may go down, but I need to follow my conscience.

But yes, do expect more on the problems with the individual planks on the platform and the organization behind it.

Today is for the individual touch.

No comments: